Personal Accident Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance provides coverage for accidental injury or sickness. Business Insurance Specialists Pty Ltd can provide coverage to cover individuals or groups including sporting member, volunteers, students, employees or directors of businesses, and also persons aged over 65.
Types of Personal Accident work covers include:
- Top Up insurance - in addition to Workers Compensation benefits during work hours for employees
- Outside Working hours only for employees
- Directors Personal Accident insurance - to cover gaps in Workers Compensation in some states and territories
- We also can provide Personal Accident coverage for Persons aged over 65 which can often be difficult to obtain
- Various cover options are provided by this insurance against a range of events
- Journey insurance - to and from home/work - to cover gaps in Workers Compensation in some states and territories
- Capital Benefit Payout for injury that results in Death or Permanent Total Disablement
- Weekly benefit for Injury
- Weekly benefit for Sickness
- These above policies are general insurance products meaning cover is limited for weekly benefits to 104 weeks maximum (not to age 65).